High-quality foils for manual packaging of vegetables, baguettes, dumplings, pastry, poultry, meat, cheeses and any other fresh products. Thanks to its ability to release moisture outside it avoids misting even under high water content in any packed product.
Foil is produced from polyvinyl chloride and is heat-resistant within the range from -40°C to 100°C. Foils may be supplied in a practical box with a cutter for easy cutting.
May ve used mainly for the following
- Packaging of meals and food
- Heating in microwave oven
- For food freezing
- Prolongation of food freshness and lifetime
- Sealing and prevention of spill-over from bottles, jars, bowls and other containers
- Cosmetics preservation
- Easy tearing
- Highly adhesive
- Protecting food from drying out
- Keeping the food fresh and juicy
- Foil remains flexible even after freezing
- Easily recyclable